Monday, October 25, 2010

A few things I'm dying to make

There are so many things that I want to make, but today I am really itching to make this

I found the tutorial here, after hitting up I Am Momma Hear Me Roar for ideas for boys hats.
She also has this hat that I want to make. She has the best boy tutorials I've found.  I'm totally smitten with her blog.

Next, as soon as I get the fabric, I'm going to make this bag.  It. is. gor.geous. 
The first part of the tutorial is found here at The Boy Trifecta.
Part 2 can be found here.

I have 8 wristlet keychains, 2 flower hair clips, a pouch and sunglasses case, and a hooded towel to make before I get to start on these.  Maybe these projects I want to make will light a fire under me to get this stuff done!

Today I am thankful for the creative women who are willing to share tutorials and tips on how they make the fabulous things they do!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it if you make it!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Oh gosh! I have been toying with the idea of buying a sewing machine, and this purse just tipped me over. I can't believe how gorgeous it is. Would I ever be able to make something so beautiful? I'll never know if I don't take that first step!

Angie said...

Emily-I will post it when I make it. I'm ordering the fabric soon!

Ellen-do it! :) there are so many great tutorials teaching the basics and giving you a great foundation. That's how I learned! Be warned though...it's addicting! Its so much fun taking flat fabric and watching it take shape into something that you created.