Sunday, October 3, 2010

This guy...


I met this guy on a blind date just over 7 years ago.

I fell in love with him the very next day. 

I agreed to be his wife 8 months later.

Best decision I've ever made.

He still gives me butterflies and makes my heart skip a beat each time he walks into the room.

People say we're still in the "honeymoon" phase.
Why does a happy marriage have to be a phase?
I pray that it's just the way our marriage is...not some phase.

Either way,
I feel truely blessed to call myself his wife.
I can't imagine living one day of my life without him in it.

Today I am thankful for a marriage with a man whom I adore!

1 comment:

Christy. said...

Hi Angie,

I have been reading your blog lately and love the crafts you do. I can't wait to get back into crafting when I have more time... We just brought home our 4th child, a toddler from Ethiopia, and my plate is too full to craft right now. :)

I was wondering if you would be interested in donating one of the crafts you make to the non-profit I am working with, (theperpetualchange.me). We are collecting donated items in October and then putting up an Etsy site for people to Christmas shop on from Nov. 15- Dec. 15 and using the sales of the donated items to help the children of Ethiopia.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Christy gladheimfamily.blogspot.com