Monday, November 8, 2010

My Weekend

I'm sorry I haven't been sharing many crafts and blogging about anything creative lately.  We have been busier than ever!

This weekend, I sewed my little tush off, baked some incredible cupcakes (if you like chocolate), made 50 cake pops, attended 2 birthday celebrations, traveled, and took engagement pictures for our best friends.  As soon as I recover, I promise I will return you to your regularly scheduled craft programing. :)

Until then, I will leave you with a picture of some of my favorite people.  This is Steven's childhood best friend and his sweet fiance.  I love them and had SO much fun doing their engagement pictures!


I hope everyone had a great weekend, and had a blessed week ahead!
Today I am thankful for family and friends to keep us busy!


No comments: