Friday, November 12, 2010

Feature Friday

It has been quite a while since I featured  a blog that I am smitten with.

I have been sick, as has my baby boy, so I'm sorry the posts have been few and far between!

You really need to check out this one!

Mandi over at Vintage Revivals is so talented.  She makes things like this:
from SCRAPS she had in her sewing room. That's right. Scraps.

And amazing knock offs like this Anthro inspired lamp

She even stenciled a wall in her living room with a stencil that she made.

Go by and check her out.  I promise you will leave inspired!

Today I am thankful for the abundance of inspiration around blogland!


4 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Love the stencil, and I usually "run" from things like that! Thanks for sharing.

And, I agree there are so many inspirational blogs out there. I'm learning to do so many new things. (Like what I blogged about today--not nearly as cool as your featured blogger, but still for me a fun deal!)

Chrissy + Nate said...

Yes, that stencil wall is amazing!!!

I had a question about a previous post you did with the washer necklaces and the metal stamps. I purchased some recently and I'm probably just reallyyy wimpy, or did you have to whack your hammer like crazy to get a decent stamp? I've whacked and whacked and WHACKED and there's barely a stamp! Did you use a certain hammer or surface to hammer on? I don't want to break any tables or floor tiles! Thanks for your time! :)

Chrissy + Nate said...

I will try that! Thanks SO so much! :) Have a good weekend!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I cant wait to see what fun stuff you have on your blog!!

love your guts
mandi