Friday, October 15, 2010

Ranch Dressing

I love the stuff.
I am super picky about it, though, so don't get to eat it often.

After working at it forever, and tweaking other recipes, and finally figured out how to make good ranch at home!

Here's the recipe:
1c Hellman's Mayonaise
1c Buttermilk
1 tbsp ranch dressing mix (that stuff in the package)
1/2 tsp dill (I use freeze dried, but fresh would be fantastic)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne (I promise this isn't a spicy recipe!)
1/4 tsp freshly groung black pepper
1/4 tsp paprika

Wisk all ingredients together and refrigerate for atleast an hour.  The longer it sits, the more the flavors meld.
It's that easy! Enjoy!

Today I am thankful that it's finally Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!
My daughter and I had a "Ranch Dressing Throw Down" and I used your recipe!!! I WON!!!! haha!!
Thanks very much for sharing!