Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chocolate Ganache Swirl Cheesecake

seriously. yum.
Again...my food styling is sub-par, but this is one Heavenly cheesecake. (this coming from a cheesecake fanatic!)

I made this a while back, and I have been craving it like crazy this week. Normally I would whip one up, but my husband doesn't like chocolate. That was hard to say. Who doesn't like chocolate? Sheish... Anyways it is his birthday week, so I am only baking things that he loves.  (plus, I ate this entire thing on my own last time...I really don't need to make that a habit. I don't want to have to buy all new jeans!)

I am working on a tute for Kanzashi flowers, (and making a lot of them) so I thought while I was working on that I would share something fantastic! The recipe can be found here.  Don't be suprised when it takes you to one of my favorite blogs.  Seriously I think I love it as much as I love this cheesecake. Wait, is that possible?

There are so many ways you can make this. Change the recipe up just a tad, and you have a completely chocolate cheesecake...which I am dying to make. Or leave out the swirl part and the ganache and you make my husband happy...it would break my heart, but I'd rather him be happy! :) On a side note-this was the first cheesecake I ever made, and it came out perfect. No cracks, moist, beautiful. I have always been intimidated by making cheesecake (not once have I been intimidated by eating one...) and this one was so easy! Don't be scared...if I can do it, so can you!

You NEED this cheesecake in your life.
and I just made my craving worse...I know what I'll be baking next week!


Today I am thankful for my bed. Man, did I need some sleep last night!


No comments: