Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home Sweet HOME!!

We made it home last night from our roadtrip!

Sorry I have been MIA, but we travelled over 2,000 miles in our car this week! It was so much fun spending all of that time alone with my hubs.  I fell in love with him over and over this week. 

But, we are happy to be home!

Posts may be few or far between this week while we get our feet back under us. 
Our babies were with my parents and granny for the first half of the week, and then with my in-laws the last part of the week. We are trying to re-adjust to being home and getting everyone back in the swing of things.
I promise I didn't forget about you guys!

Oh and HI and WELCOME to my new followers!
I am so happy to have you here! :)

I will be back to posting more often as soon as things settle down around here! I hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!



Today I am thankful for my home and my own bed!!

No comments: